- Clothing (see Event Guidelines for season details), all hung on plastic hangers- NO wire hangers
- Maternity wear
- Junior Sizes
- Prom Dresses
- Designer Purses
- Licensed Stuffed Animals
- Baby accessories & Baby equipment: Baby Equipment: Swings, Strollers, bouncers, highchairs, parenting books
- Children’s furniture (cribs must meet new CPSC guidelines, see here)
- Ride-on toys & Tricycles
- Books: children’s books, puzzles, pregnancy books
- Outdoor Equipment: Little Tikes and Step2 climbing toys and furniture
- DVDs: Must be family rated and in original case
Brands for Juniors Sizes
To clarify Juniors Clothes from Men and Women’s clothes, we will be accepting brands like these for Juniors. This is not a complete list, only examples of the types we are accepting:
Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, Affliction, American Eagle, Billabong, Charlotte Russe, Citizens of Humanity, Express, Forever 21, Free People, Guess, H&M, Hollister, Joe’s Jeans, Lei, Levi’s, Lucky Brand, Miss Me, Nike, Obey, Paige, Roxy, Seven, Silver, Skechers, Sperrys, Steve Madden, True Religion, Wet Seal, Xhilaration
Make sure that all items are clean. Wipe down surfaces and wash all things that can be washed. We ask that all DVDs be in their original cases.
Items We Cannot Accept
- Diaper Genies
- Toilet training items
- VHS tapes
- Car seats
- Flip Flops
- Destination/Participation T-shirts
- Unlicensed stuffed animals
- Underwear, including nursing bras and maternity swimwear
- Used feeding items like bottles, plates, and cups
- Stained or worn out items
- Breast pumps
- *Cribs*- due to a new CPSA policy, cribs and toddler beds manufactured before 6/2011 do not meet their new crib standards, and will not be accepted or sold.
All non-clothing items should be checked for recalls on the CPSC list.
Checking for recalls is the responsibility of the consignor.
Remember: recalled items are not legal to sell; sometimes, you can return them to the retailer for a NEW item and keep kids safe!