Make money, clear out the clutter- we are here to help.
Are you ready to find a easy way to sell your kids’ clothes and toys? Stop driving around for buy/sell meet ups and forget the no-shows. Don’t waste your time with resale shops that offer you $5 for an entire box of clothes! Sell with Fairytale Threads and you are selling to thousands of families in one weekend!
How Does it Work?
- Use our online system to register and inventory your items
- Drop it off at our event location for our 5 day sale
- We send you a check for 60% of what your items sell for within 10 business days!
- No more meet up “no shows” or driving around to meeting strangers out in town
- No need to give people your home address!
- Consigning has a higher payout than consignment store and much higher than resell stores
- No need to haggle with people on your front lawn on a Saturday morning
- Our average consignor check is $365!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it take lots of time? We offer steps that will streamline the process. Start small. Once you get the feel for the process, you’ll be hunting the house looking for more items to sell! Don’t procrastinate- the earlier you start the more items you can enter for a bigger check!
What if I want a higher percentage? You can have it! Our events are run by our consignors. Each volunteer shift not only increases their consignor percentage by 5% up to 80%, but also get them in to shop early for the best pick.
Why should I consign? I usually donate my items. We love donating too! Many of our consignors choose to donate items that don’t sell to the local charities that work with us such as SAFE Place Austin and the Round Rock Area Serving center. By consigning your items, you have the chance to get cash in hand and if you choose to donate, you items are well packaged and ready to be best utilized by the charities.