Are you ready to clear out before the holidays?
Do you have large items you want gone?
Want some extra holiday cash?
We have a solution for you! – Come in and bring your untagged items for Buy It Now.
No need for hangers! No tagging! No pins! No tape!
What Can I Bring?
- Spring and summer accepted.
- Clothing items sizes 2T-8 for both boys and girls
- Shoes in excellent condition
- Outdoor Climbers/Slides without cracks or holes
- Baby Gear (Bouncers, Exersaucers, Strollers)
- Items with small pieces should be bagged together.
- Items must be clean, free from stains, and have all necessary pieces including batteries.
How does it work?
- Sign up for one of our limited Buy It Now spots.
- Bring your items in at the scheduled time.
- Our buyer will give you a quote for your items.
- Take your cash and you’re good to go!
How long with this take? … Really?
· Each appointment is 15 minutes just for you. Be sure to arrive a few minutes early to unload all your items. Offers are made right then and there and you are on your way! Please note that if you are late for your appointment, you may have to wait a bit longer. Please make a not of what items you are bringing when you sign up for your spot.
How much do you offer?
· Our prices are determined by our sales people based on how items like yours have sold at Fairytale Threads in the past. Your offer will be less than your consignor check might have been if you tagged it yourself but you don’t have to tag your items and you have cash up front.
What if I don’t like my offer?
· There is no obligation. If you don’t like your offer, you are welcome to take your items back home with you.
What items are you not accepting?
- Decor items
- Furniture (unless it is Little Tikes or Step 2 plastic type)
- Winter items
- Infant-18 month sizes
- Clothing over size 8
Where is the Buy It Now Happening?
We will be at the Life Storage at 3997 FM1431, Round Rock, TX 78681. We will send out an email with the exact door for drop off.
When is the Buy It Now event?
We have times set up for Sunday 11/24/19 between 3-6pm. We will add more time slots as needed.